People Centric IT
In episode 9 Frank and Alfred are back to talk about People Centric IT. Listen in to learn what it is, why you should be planning for it and in future podcasts, how to implement it.
PCIT, What the heck does that mean?
Microsoft is paving the way with a new approach called People Centric IT to meet the demands of todays business, workforce and IT requirements. PCIT provides a consistent experience for end users across PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. People-centric IT helps businesses to keep their data and information protected even in challenging scenarios like BYOD. And finally, a unified solution helps to provide users with a more consistent experience across all their devices. It also provides IT with a single tool for managing those devices, making life easier and more efficient all round.
- Work across multiple devices
- Provide access to the apps and data they need
- Deliver a consistent experience
- Minimize multiple identity requirements
Protect Your Digital Assets
- Enable IT to keep corporate assets safe
- Deliver access to apps and data securely
- Maintain control and auditing of sensitive and/or valuable data
Unify Your Environment
- Make management of IT more efficient
- Build on existing investments
Register for a Microsoft People Centric IT Workshop
Navigate here to register for a Microsoft one day workshop if your in the UK.
ITPro.tv gives our listeners a 40% discount
In episode 9 Frank and Alfred also share information about one of our new affiliates, ITPro.TV, why they are amazing, and how to get your 40% off on all-you-can-eat training!!